Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Medical Device Sales - Physician Office
- Job Title
- Medical Device Sales - Physician Office
- Job ID
- Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- Other Location
Medical Device Sales - Cardiac Patient Monitoring; Young vibrant start up company with a game changing product resulting from their leadership and innovation in the digital health and remote cardiac patient monitoring market place. Their product has 510(k), CE Mark and CPT Code approval providing the most diagnostically-accurate and patient-friendly cardiac and vital signs patch monitors in the industry. They are looking for a HARD CHARGER WITH DOCUMENTED SALES success with a minimum of 5 years of outside sales with a combination of medical sales and B2B sales experience (some start-up or small company experience preferred but not mandatory). As an Account Executive, you will be calling upon physician offices; Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Neurologists and Emergency Medicine Physicians, as well as their newly targeted hospital/acute care Emergency Room physicians and staff to drive increased adoption of products & services.
This is a unique ground floor opportunity with pre-IPO stock options for those who want to join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment and work with cross-functional teams introducing a product that will make a difference in patients lives and the physicians who care for them.
Position Location and Coverage
- Walnut Creek OK, but East Bay location best (Hayward to Oakland to San Pablo etc.)
- Covering from San Francisco North and East (approx. 3 hours each direction)
- Minimal to no overnights
- 140K to 150K first year expectations (Base + Quarterly MBO Bonus + Commission off dollar 1)
- 80K base + 15K quarterly MBO Bonus + 5% monthly commission from dollar 1 + 7% over-ride threshold commission
- Monthly auto reimbursement of $667.00 PLUS gas reimbursement
- Stock Options Issued (pre-IPO!!)
- Full medical benefits with 401K
- Send your resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to our website.
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject.
- SEE ALL our jobs and career advice at our main website and join us today at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW our LINKEDIN AND FOLLOW US TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for hot job openings, career advice/industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*4 Year College Degree (no exceptions)
*MINIMUM 5 years out outside sales experience (Medical Device Sales and/or B2B sales; ADP, Cintas, Enterprise Rental, Paychex etc.).
*MUST have top sales and can prove it with national rankings and awards or promotions (Brag Book).
*MUST be an aggressive high energy person who thrives on a high energy start-up company culture with an awesome life changing product!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: B2B sales, Paychex Sales, Cintas Sales, Aramark Sales, Gallo Wine Sales, Stryker Sales, Cardiac Device Sales, Patient Monitoring Sales, Medical Device Sales, Medical Device Sales Job for B2B Sales person, Medical Device Sales, Physician Sales, Medtronic Sales, Physician Office Sales, Injectable Sales, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, Abbott, and Biosense Webster, Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Sales, Clinical Sales Reps, implantable pacemaker sales and defibrillator or ablation therapy sales, cardiology sales, Cardiac Monitoring Sales, Cardiology or Electrophysiology Sales, implantable pacemaker sales, defibrillator sales or ablation therapy sales
- Pay Range
- $140,000.00 Annually to $150,000.00 Annually