Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - RN Critical Care
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - RN Critical Care
- Job ID
- Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care: Global leader in hemodynamic monitoring within the Acute care, Critical care setting is looking for a NURSE (BSN or RN with a 4 year college degree) to lead their educational efforts within their hospital accounts. This will involve direct interaction and educational inservicing to Anesthesiologists, Surgeons, Surgical and Critical care Nursing staff, Surgical Residents and all clinicians who are involved with the hemodynamic monitoring of patients (Critical Care, Pulmonary Intensivists, and other ICU Clinicians, including PA's, Physician Assistants). This company is driven with a passion to help patients and partner with clinicians to develop new technologies that make a difference!
Looking for BSN or RN with 4 year Degree with Critical Care experience in the hospital.CCRN a huge plus !!MUST have strong experience with hemodynamic monitoring !!*Would look at Perfusionist, CRNA, or Operating Room Nurse or Physician Assistant with strong hemodynamic monitoring skillsPosition Location and Coverage
- Live in Daytona Beach or Jacksonville, FL
- Territory - Jacksonville and Daytona Beach. FL along with Valdosta & Tifton, GA
- Travel - up to 25% overnights
- Base Salary is 75-85K/yr plus 25K variable annual bonus
- 100K to 120K expected total income first year
- $550 / month car allowance plus mileage
- Travel expenses
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job email@example.com or apply directly
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in title
- See all our career openings, as well as our interview and job search tips at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter daily for hot job openings and career advice: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
* Registered Nurse (RN) with a 4 year degree minimum (BSN or a RN with a BA or BS) preferred
* MUST HAVE Hemodynamic Monitoring & Hemodynamic Catheter experience.
* MUST HAVE Critical Care Experience in the Hospital
*RN with post open heart recovery experience is a HUGE PLUS !!!
*Industry experience as Clinical Specialist is a huge plus!!
*Would look at Perfusionist, CRNA, or Operating Room Nurse or Physician Assistant with strong hemodynamic monitoring skills
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, MSN, CCRN, Critical Care Nurse, CRNA, Perfusionist, PA, Physician Assistant, Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring, Patient Monitors, Hemodynamic Catheters, Arterial Catheters. Swan-ganz Catheters, central line catheters, IABP, Critical Care, Acute Care, CCU, MICU, PICU, PACU, ICU, SICU, CVICU, Post open heart recovery, CTICU, Anesthesia, Respiratory, Hemodynamic Monitors, Hospitals, Acute Care, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Sales Support, Cheetah Medical, NICOM, Edwards, FloTrac, ICU Medical, Cogent
- Pay Range
- $100,000.00 Annually to $120,000.00 Annually