Scrum Master/Agile Coach (Jira experience preferred) - Contract
- Job Title
- Scrum Master/Agile Coach (Jira experience preferred) - Contract
- Job ID
- Hoover, AL 35243
- Other Location
Title: Scrum Master/Agile Coach
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are looking for highly motivated, analytical, and process driven individual to join our team as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master. In this role, you will be responsible for utilizing the values and practices of Scrum to ensure that the Scrum process is used as intended across all projects. You will be very hands on in the full life cycle of the project, from understanding the scope of work, reporting processes, and tracking all incoming and outgoing tickets. Additionally, you will remove any impediments hindering the ability of the team to deliver product goals and deliverables. If you have a passion for agility and delivery with a keen focus on having a positive customer impact you will find this position is perfect for you.
- Must have 2 years of experience working on an agile team in one or more of the following roles: Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Project Manager.
- Experience working in Jira.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Serves the Product Owner and Development Team in their pursuit to do everything possible to fulfill customer needs.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Guides the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization, using self-organization to fill gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Responsible for removing impediments to progress and guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitates completion of tasks and goals without using coercion, assigning, or dictating tasks.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Provides support and education to the Product Owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.