Mobile Developer (Xamarin & C#/Android & iOS) – 2 Openings - Contract
- Job Title
- Mobile Developer (Xamarin & C#/Android & iOS) – 2 Openings - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Mobile Developer (Xamarin & C#/Android & iOS) – 2 Openings - Contract
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is looking to add two Mobile Developer Contractors to our Charlotte team. Under moderate supervision you will have to opportunity to participate in the development of new or enhanced software applications and Application Program Interface (API) applications for mobile phones, smartphones, and other mobile devices. Work with various product developers, product managers, and customer application experts to create mobile applications containing required features and modifications.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience in Hybrid Mobile Application Development Experience with Android & iOS user patterns.
- Professional experience using the Xamarin framework and C#.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Skilled at interpreting requirements and the realization of those requirements to code.
- Experience in UI Development.
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Contributes to the functional design and architecture of customer-facing, high trafficked mobile applications.
- Designs and creates interactive graphic user interfaces for multiple platforms.
- Works with web engineering teams to create and maintain data sources and API's to support the apps.
- Standardizes platform to be able to deliver across multiple brands with minimal effort.
- Standardizes and enforces coding standards and best practices, including optimizing the apps for performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.