Sr. Systems Analyst (EDI Integration Analyst)
- Job Title
- Sr. Systems Analyst (EDI Integration Analyst)
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Title: Technical/Systems Analyst (EDI Data Integration Analyst)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description: Our client is looking to bring on a Senior Systems Analyst - Integration to be apart of the team as they migrate off of WSO2 and on to WebMethods. This is a well-known client in the Nashville, TN area with an excellent culture, opportunity for growth, and a collaborative environment. This will be a highly visible role and an opportunity for someone to work with an excellent team!
--Sr Systems Analyst, Integration Data Analyst, EDI Integration Analyst type person
--This person MOVES the data
--Understands real time data integration and processing
--Need someone both technical and analytical, with a driven and motivated personality
--Need someone to take initiative and ask questions if there's something they don't know! Everyone is there to work together :)
--Systems Analyst who will work with an architect to document requirements, move data, and create documentation
--ESB/ EDI knowledge
--web mapping/ EDI/ SAP/ idocs knowledge
--this person gets handed things from an architect at the design level, and then run with it.
--This position is responsible for performing complex analysis of business goals, objectives and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. This role will investigate, define, document and elicit requirements, features, or functions to be included within the scope of a project or work ticket.
--The SA will meet with appropriate business partners and stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business and functional requirements and then document and confirm this understanding. The SA role will also be responsible for assisting or supporting the creation of use cases, business process mapping, data mapping or changes and training of end users to prepare for the successful implementation of the new features or functions.
--This person will have a highly collaborative and client facing role covering the full software development life cycle from requirements elaboration through to UAT and go-live. This person will work closely across client, supplier, architecture, development and testing teams to ensure the solution delivers the agreed upon project requirements and meet the business expectations.
• Strong EDI Knowledge and working with EDI Documents, WSO2 and Webmethods
• Prior experience with development and QA
• Strong Idoc experience
• Understanding real time data exchange and batch processing
• Understands Mapping Source to Target
• Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. This includes creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team
• Review system design plans for reasonableness and fit within the business requirements
• Coordinate and perform configuration changes for applications in the Integration area
• Define, coordinate
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross functional team setting and is skilled at leading and facilitating requirements meetings
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Capable of communicating business and functional requirements to both technical and non-technical team members.
• End to end experience of the project lifecycle with experience of testing the developed solution to ensure it meets requirements and expectations
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
• Experience of software testing processes including the creation and execution of test scripts and the successful delivery of UAT
• Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
• Knowledge of the Scrum development process ( Agile)
• Experience in developing mapping documentation
• Deep knowledge of integration patterns and development
• Proven capability of interfacing with clients, managing their demands and expectations and challenging appropriately to truly understand the business need and requirements
• Proven experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops
• Significant experience in creating requirements specifications, process models and business rules for real time and batch processing data integration solutions