Tier 2 Desktop Support
- Job Title
- Tier 2 Desktop Support
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Title: Tier 2 Desktop Support Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client is looking for a Level 2 Desktop Support Analyst to provide hands-on support and troubleshoot hardware and software issues. Our client is a well-known company in the surrounding Nashville, TN area. This is an opportunity for someone to work with a reputable organization who promotes from within; and is an excellent opportunity to jump start your career in IT!
- Level 2 Desktop Support role
- Tickets will get escalated from Level 1 to this Level 2
- Someone with 1-2 years experience in Technical Help Desk or Desktop Support would transition well into this role
- Excellent Customer Support experience, patience, solid communication, and a good personality is what we are looking for!
- Service now is the ticketing system that is used; this is not a MUST HAVE, but if someone has Service Now experience, they would transition well into this position!
- Provides hands-on user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers.
- Configures workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software.
- Sets up and maintains network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN, server and connectivity issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system, when necessary.
- Re-images computers, performs data migrations and restorations, and conducts remote problem solving as needed.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.