Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Radiologic Technologist
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Radiologic Technologist
- Job ID
- Redwood City, CA 94061
- Other Location
- SF, CA
Clinical Specialist-Neuro/Spine; Leading Medical Device Company looking for a Clinical Specialist responsible for teaching and training 3-D Imaging Navigation System used in the Neurosurgery arena working with Neuro, Spine & Ortho Surgeons during the neuro/spine procedure in the operating room, plus teaching/training Radiology Technologists that are assigned to the surgical case.
The right person will be a Radiologic Technologist or Radiology Technologist (RT) with a preferred 4 year college degree. Radiology Technologist with recent operating room experience (C-arm). MRI and/or CT experience is a huge plus !! Will also look at high energy & driven RT with Cath Lab, IR, or Interventional experience.
Position Location and Coverage
- Could live in anywhere from San Francisco (West Bay) to San Jose
- Coverage - the surrounding area
- Travel - local
- Base salary from 60K to 70K/yr plus 15K to 20K bonus
- Variable Tax Free Car Allowance (dependent on the territory). Minimum $400/month
- All travel expenses paid
- Fortune 500 Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
* MUST be a Radiologic Technologist or Radiology Technologist with recent operating room experience (C-arm or fluoroscopy).
* MRI and/or CT experience is a plus !!
*Robotics experience is a HUGE PLUS !!
*Will look at RT Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab experience.
* BS/BA Degree preferred
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: RT, CT, MRI, ARRT, ARMRIT, Radiology Technologist, Radiologic Technologist, C arm, O arm, fluoroscopy, Robotics, neurosurgery, spine, ortho, operating room, surgery, 3D imaging, masking, mapping, Navigation system, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Mazor X, Stryker, Siemens, Philips, ProCare, Brainlab, MAKOplasty Product Specialist
- Pay Range
- $90,000.00 Annually to $95,000.00 Annually