Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - RN Critical Care
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - RN Critical Care
- Job ID
- NYC, NY 11368
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care: Global leader in hemodynamic monitoring within the Acute care, Critical care setting is looking for a NURSE (BSN or RN with a 4 year college degree) to lead their educational efforts within their hospital accounts. This will involve direct interaction and educational inservicing to Anesthesiologists, Surgeons, surgical and critical care Nursing staff, Surgical Residents and all clinicians who are involved with the hemodyanmic monitoring of patients (Critical Care, Pulmonary Intensivists, and other ICU Clinicians, including PA's, Physician Assistants). This company is driven with a passion to help patients and partner with clinicians to develop new technologies that make a difference!
Looking for BSN or RN with 4 year Degree with Critical Care experience in the hospital. CCRN a huge plus !!Position Location and Coverage
- Can live in NYC or 5 Boroughs or N NJ
- Territory - Manhattan & Westchester County only
- mainly local Travel
- Base Salary is 85 - 95K plus 20 - 25K variable annual bonus.
- 110 - 120K expected total income first year
- $550 month car allowance plus Mileage
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- SEE ALL OUR JOBS and ALL USA MEDICAL SALES JOBS from VIEW ALL career resources at the Linda Hertz Group (www.lindahertz.com), we have over 3,000 Members at our Medical Sales Resource Community! Visit us today!
- See our resume tips, Job Search articles to give you the edge you need today in this tough Job Market! Come get the edge and view our site!
- Boost your important medical connections by inviting Linda Hertz to your Linkedin! She is connected to over 8,500 medical industry people: FEEL FREE TO VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Required Skills
* Registered Nurse (RN) with a 4 year degree minimum (BSN or a RN with a BA or BS) preferred
* MUST HAVE Hemodynamic Monitoring & Hemodynamic Catheter experience.
* MUST HAVE Critical Care Experience in the Hospital
*RN with post open heart recovery experience is a HUGE PLUS !!!
*Industry experience as Clinical Specialist is a huge plus!!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, CCRN, Critical Care Nurse, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Sales Support, Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring, Monitors, Hemodynamic Catheters, Arterial Catheters. Swans-ganz Catheters, central line catheters, IABP, Critical Care, Acute Care, CCU, MICU, PICU, PACU, ICU, SICU, CVICU, Post open heart recovery, Anesthesia, Respiratory, Hemodynamic Monitors, Hospitals, Acute Care,
- Pay Range
- $110,000.00 Annually to $120,000.00 Annually