- Job Title
- SalesForce Developer
- Job ID
- Alpharetta, GA 48108
- Other Location
Role & Responsibilities
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units at F500 enterprises. Collaborate with the development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Assess design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems.
- Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high-level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required. Certified in Salesforce.com including Force.com is highly desired
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in SalesForce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of SalesForce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle